At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless.
We are looking for a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) to join our growing People team. The DE&I Lead will partner with leaders, and a variety of stakeholder groups, to ensure DE&I is at the forefront of all Airtable processes, practices, systems, decisions, and ultimately our ways of doing business. You will be the face of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Airtable, building forward-looking strategies, programs, and services to amplify our unique organizational culture and infuse a culture of belonging into everything we do.
What you'll do
- Partner with the Talent Management, L&D, and HRBP teams to coordinate, facilitate, and moderate org-wide events and forums that educate and build a community around inclusion.
- Design, develop, and deliver targeted DEI interventions that are tethered to concrete business/talent outcomes Support communication and awareness-building on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion topics.
- Partner with Employer Branding teams to develop external-facing employer branding content and reinforce the employee value proposition.
- Develop and manage quarterly DE&I dashboard and report on key metrics, including ERG impact, internal mobility, engagement, and retention,
- Assess the effectiveness of all DE&I programs and initiatives.
- Provide consultative support to identify the highest-impact opportunities, interventions, and initiatives for behavior/cultural change
- Drive accountability by measuring and analyzing results, highlighting areas of strength and areas of improvement and identifying action steps to remedy
- Advise, mentor, coach all levels of leadership to build cultural competence and humility, active allyship, and inclusive leadership skills to foster a culture of belonging and inclusion
- Drive cultural change in support of Airtable’s ability to attract and retain world-class diverse talent
Who you are
- Experience and credibility as a leader in an environment where the ability to influence, work across a complex matrix, and build relationships is critical
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically, while maintaining a data-driven approach that drives to actionable outcomes
- A track record of building effective business partnerships in a consultative model and influencing others
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts, and proposals to engage teams, peers, and senior leaders
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into strategy and concrete improvement opportunities
- Strong interpersonal awareness and skills with emphasis on empathy, supportiveness, ability to have uncomfortable conversations, listen, and act.
- Comfortable working with minimal direction and comfortable with ambiguity and experimentation
- Model inclusive behaviors and cultural competency and humility in interactions with all Airtablets.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend during COVID
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!