We’re seeking a people-oriented teacher to lead the delivery and execution of our sales and customer success onboarding and training programs. This team member will partner with sales, customer success, product marketing, strategy and others to ensure that the field is equipped with the most current go-to-market strategy and messaging. The successful Sr. Manager, Go-To-Market Training & Enablement will lead and build a high-performing team of trainers to ensure that all members of our Customer Engagement Team (Sales & Customer Success) are equipped with the tools, strategy, and messaging they’ll need to successfully sell our platform.
What you'll do
- Design a global training and delivery department capable of scaling with our rapid pace of product innovation and hiring.
- Deliver live and virtual onboarding and training programs that equip members of our Customer Engagement team with the essential knowledge and skills required to be successful in their role.
- Maintain a sales training curriculum that is highly effective and consumable by members of our team: including the optimization of existing content and the creation of novel training materials
- Own the outcomes of your training programs: continually measure program compliance, participant performance and business impact of each program
- Attend customer meetings and embed with our go-to-market teams to develop a clear perspective on how to improve our training programs
- Travel to other Airtable offices to conduct regional trainings and workshops
Who you are
- 10+ years in sales or 10+ years in a training, enablement, or a teaching role (can include non-sales concepts)
- 2+ years of experience managing direct reports in a highly complex / ambiguous environment
- Experience presenting day-long or multi-day trainings to groups of 20+ learners
- Experience developing dynamic training curriculums
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally with experts from Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Product
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator
- Willingness and ability to travel 20-40% of the time (post Covid)
- BA/BS degree is required
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend during COVID
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!