At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless which opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities.
Reporting to the VP of Talent Services, you will be responsible for managing our People Operations function to oversee all personnel-related matters and ensure we use our resources successfully.
The Head of HR Operations is a hands-on role and responsibilities include creating Hire to Retire processes; establishing, applying and updating company HR policies; and managing data in internal HR systems (Workday, Greenhouse). To be successful in this role, you should have extensive HR experience in senior roles and good knowledge of Human Resources Management software.
Ultimately, you will ensure our People department operates efficiently and aligns with our business objectives.
What you'll do
- Lead HR Operations projects
- Design company policies and procedures that ensure HR compliance for US and planned International Expansion
- Partner with HR Tech Lead on the implementation, roll-out and support of Workday
- Incorporate best practices into our Onboarding process
- Review and update our employment contracts and agreements
- Support the creation of Tiered HR Operations function/Shared Services
- Determine and track key HR metrics
- Manage internal communication projects (like EVS)
- Measure the effectiveness of our programs and recommend improvements
- Coordinate employee training and development initiatives
- Ensure our record keeping and data processing procedures comply with local requirements (e.g. CCPA, GDPR, etc.)
- Partnering with key internal (e.g. HRBP, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Workplaces, etc.) and external stakeholders (e.g. Payroll, IT, Finance)
Who you are
- Work experience as a Head of HR Operations or similar role (6+ years)
- Passionate about HR Processes and process improvements
- Expertise in HR Compliance & Laws (both US and International)
- Global HR Experience
- Expertise with Workday (HCM and Payroll)
- Experience in Global Mobility management
- Exceptional leadership abilities
- BS in Human Resources Management, Business or equivalent work experience
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend during COVID
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!