Airtable presents many unique challenges as a product that covers a wide range of use cases used by people of all backgrounds. As a Software Engineer in Test you will develop test cases and debug issues that our users might encounter. You’re not just testing across devices and browsers, but across teams, applications, and use cases. There are regular product additions and improvements, so you’ll be able to shape and improve the Airtable experience for users everywhere.
What you'll do
- Define and maintain test plans and test cases for functional and automated regression, and performance testing.
- Prioritize key tests and scenarios based on historic issues, in collaboration with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering.
- Identify gaps in test approach, strategize on a plan to fill the gaps, and then execute that plan
- Define and implement metrics to communicate the quality of the products you are responsible for.
- Takes initiative on opportunities to improve the QE process, and to expand test coverage and capabilities.
- You have a quality first mindset and you can help build a strong culture of testing and continuous improvement.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of hands-on experience in Mobile Testing using tools like Espresso, Appium, Selendroid, UI Automator.
- You have experience building test strategies, test plans and can create flexible and reusable test cases that can cover a wide range of use cases and edge cases.
- You are comfortable working with other teams to understand common pain points and incorporate them into new test scenarios.
- You have mobile testing and automation experience; familiarity with Java, Swift; willingness or ability to maintain automation tests (low to "no-code" alternatives are also ok); proficiency with formulas, or proficiency with Airtable.
- Bonus points if you've created infrastructure for CI to use in running automation.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend during COVID
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!