At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless which opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities.
The Business Technology team at Airtable is responsible for building scalable processes, reliable technology infrastructure, and helping Airtable achieve its objectives and goals. As part of our Business Technology team, you will be a thought partner for the sales and sales operations team, build a technology roadmap and execute against the plan.
What you'll do
- Partner closely with account executives, SDR and BDR teams to design a best in class experience for efficient pipeline generation and management
- You will be a subject matter expert for sales processes and systems and be proactive in building solution based on sales strategy and business goals
- Perform detailed business analysis to formulate business requirements and identify, investigate and recommend innovative technology capabilities that improve business efficiency and customer experience
- Work with the development team to ensure the design and development of technology solutions fulfills all business requirements, achieves desired objectives and goals.
- Design, develop and maintain workflows rules, validation rules, process builder and custom workflow, etc.
- Perform regression testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality. Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing
- Organize and prioritize feature implementation and team requests.
Who you are
- 6+ years of experience as a business analyst supporting Sales and Customer success organization
- 3-4 years of experience administering Salesforce sales cloud
- 3-4 years of experience supporting a Sales Team
- Positive problem solver who loves the challenge of advancing customer service beyond the status quo
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating across many different operating teams
- You are a self starter, you execute with excellence and you can adapt to the needs of the business
- Top-notch technical and software troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality assurance testing and related scripting and bug reporting procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend during COVID
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!