Airtable is on a mission to democratize software creation. Our platform is loved by people at more than 200,000 organizations because they can design and build powerful applications (without knowing how to code) that perfectly fit their needs and workflows. Within large organizations “creators” build applications on Airtable’s platform that are used by thousands of their colleagues on a weekly basis to collaborate across business-critical workflows.
As the Product Manager for Mobile, you’ll create innovative new products that support productive collaboration for teams using Airtable on their phones. In this role, you’ll develop a deep understanding of the cross-function workflows of mobile users & use cases and identify opportunities to improve the ways that teams work together. You’ll partner with a product-oriented engineering team and cross-functional partners in research, design, and go-to-market teams to deliver solutions that deepen engagement with Airtable products and collaboration.
What you'll do
- Own the end-to-end Airtable mobile experience from sign-up/sign-in to editing to sharing and everything in between
- Deeply understand the workflows of a diverse array of mobile users in large organizations
- Develop and own the Mobile product strategy and roadmap
- Empower your team by providing context, setting direction, and building alignment
- Drive customer-driven decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution in the face of ambiguity and complexity
- Collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams including engineering, data, user research, design and go-to-market teams.
- Build processes that will scale as our team and company grow.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience as a product manager at a SaaS company and/or of a mobile product; work on collaboration products/tools is a plus
- You have UX/UI experience in creating delightful mobile journeys
- You enjoy exploring and crafting products for net new use cases
- You have a strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- You are mission-first and understand that your success is measured by your product and team’s success
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend during COVID
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!