Airtable is on a mission to democratize software. Our platform is beloved by people at more than 200,000 organizations because they can create applications that perfectly fit their needs.
As the Head of integrated Marketing Campaigns, you will play a critical role in defining and executing against key strategic demand generation campaigns. You will build cross-functional relationships, drive alignment across sales and marketing organizations to ensure we hit our pipeline targets.
You will build and manage the team responsible for designing and executing multichannel campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation at scale globally.
The ideal candidate is a demand generation expert who is highly analytical and is a strong people manager who can operate at strategic and tactical levels. You are highly collaborative, and have a strong track record of planning, building and managing large-scale global campaigns.
You will also use storytelling and presentation skills to persuasively communicate your recommendations to executives, and influence teams to make decisions and mobilize them towards execution.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to establish priorities, goals and targets, and develop strategic and tactical plans to deliver on those targets.
- Develop the annual and quarterly campaign plan, build the message and related contents needed to acquire new logos and expand into existing accounts.
- Build and lead the team responsible for the planning, design, and execution of global campaigns to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and pipeline growth globally.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, Content Marketing, Corporate Communications, Field marketing and Sales teams to create detailed plans and metrics for campaigns/programs/tactics..
- Establish repeatable processes, templates and best practices for integrated campaign development.
- Work with Marketing Ops and Data Insights teams to set targets, measure, analyze and report on the impact of campaign and demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue, and demand funnel velocity.
- Own metrics and reporting for all campaigns including lead generation, pipeline contribution, and awareness metrics.
- Brief sales and SDR/BDR/AEs on campaigns and take input accordingly.
- Effectively communicate campaign strategy, plans and performance across key stakeholders and executives
Who you are
- 10+ years of relevant work experience primarily in B2B tech and PLG motion.
- Clear understanding of the B2B marketing funnel and tactics, and channel level optimization strategies to build engaging customer journeys with strong outcomes.
- Demonstrated success owning the strategy, framework, development and execution plans for major demand generation channels
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Ability to balance creative thinking and analytical acumen
- Great at building strong rapport with partners across cross functional teams
- Expertise in martech tools such as Marketing Automation, CRM systems, ABM platforms, etc.
- Experience setting strategy and manage large cross-functional teams, but also a willingness to jump in personally to do the work
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!