If you enjoy a fast-paced hyper-growth company where you will have significant responsibility and ownership over the administration of our equity program, let’s talk! Airtable is looking for a high-energy, bright individual with a minimum of 10 years experience in managing stock administration to build and grow with the company. This role will report directly to the Assistant Controller.
What you'll do
- Develop world class scalable processes for Airtable’s equity programs, Implement best practices with effective controls, and assist with automation of routine work streams and manual processes to enable efficient, accurate and timely processing of equity award data by using appropriate tools and third party providers. Maintain capitalization table and oversee all equity plan transactions (grants, exercises, repurchases, etc.) and ensure that they are correctly processed in a timely manner. Track, reconcile and ensure accurate balances and available shares by stock plan.
- Track equity award commitments and ensure proper board approvals and accurate system of record recording.
- Act as the main contact for all equity related matters and provide prompt, friendly, and efficient customer service to employees who have questions regarding their equity grants.
- Work with the Payroll team on processing any necessary reportable earnings and tax withholdings.
- Work with People and Legal teams to address any impact of certain employee activity on vesting or equity terms.
- Work with Legal on verifying compliance with federal and state securities laws, and maintain regulatory requirements on all stock plan regulatory requirements.
- Work with Tax on filing IRS Forms and any other compliance related filings.
- Work with Technical accounting to assist with share based comp matters and all external reporting equity related disclosure requirements.
- Accounting for all equity related transactions; excluding share based comp entries.
Who you are
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience and increasing level of responsibility within equity administration, including processing stock option exercises, restricted stock releases, granting of new equity awards.
- Thorough understanding of equity instruments (including incentive stock options, nonqualified stock options, and restricted stock units) and applicable taxation.
- Deep understanding with a variety of corporate transactions affecting capitalization.
- Extensive experience working cross-functionally on equity matters with Legal, Finance, Controllership and People teams
- Certified Equity Professional highly preferred.
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!