At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless which opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities.
The Billing Ops team is a small yet mighty team within Airtable’s growing Controllership function, responsible for various stages of the Enterprise Order-to-Cash lifecycle. The ideal analyst is equal parts service-oriented and detail-oriented, and can harness these strengths amidst hyper-growth and evolving systems.
What you'll do
- Provide exceptional service in addressing our customer and cross functional team needs with a focus on developing and maintaining positive, long term relationships
- Support customer onboarding, including but not limited to helping complete customer compliance forms.
- Execute timely and accurate regular and usage-based billing, refunds, credits and payment application
- Review and apply data from multiple sources for billing execution, including customer contracts, Mode, and Salesforce
- Monitor and proactively manage customer collections. Take the required actions to resolve past due accounts in collaboration with internal teams, including Sales and Revenue Operations as needed
- Provide regular status updates and complete customer account analysis and reconciliation as needed
- Ensure accurate coding of all transactions
- Perform reconciliations, including the bank reconciliation
- Assist with month end revenue related tasks
- Support the monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reporting requirements
- Support other day to day accounting needs and ad hoc projects
- Identify opportunities to improve and automate processes and assist in the implementation of the process changes
Who you are
- You have at least 2-3 years of relevant operational experience and can demonstrate advanced Excel and system skills.
- You are meticulous and well-organized. You strive for precision and thrive in an environment of changing processes, working with multiple data sources, and driving multiple tasks to completion This role is all about the details paired with thoughtful execution.
- You are passionate about process, continuous improvement, and leveraging technology
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills. Your approach is clear, thoughtful and service-oriented.
- You are a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership over your work and that of the team.
- You approach new learning experiences with confidence and curiosity.
- You value working together and how you can contribute to the goals and success of the team and company. You have the capacity to work both independently and collaboratively, with the team and across functions, in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred skills and systems experience: SaaS industry, SQL skills, GAAP Accounting, Workday Financials, Stripe Billing & Radar, Salesforce, Avalara, Mode, RevPro, Front or similar systems
- Brownie points if you are an Airtable user!
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!