Airtable is a no-code and low-code platform that enables enterprises to dramatically improve the way teams operate at scale through the creation of highly flexible custom solutions. Over 250,000 organizations use Airtable to streamline their processes and break down information silos between teams.
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Product Marketing Manager to help us accelerate our enterprise solution and use case program. In this role, you will own the messaging, strategy, and execution of priority use cases for Airtable. You will partner closely with product, sales, success, research, content, and creative to solve challenging problems for our enterprise customers.
If you’re a PMM who loves the art, craft, and science of product marketing, this is the team for you. We push each other to get to the strongest possible answer for the 3 Whys: Why Anything? Why Airtable? Why Now?
What you'll do
- Deep dive into priority use cases, conduct research, and synthesize strategies for how we enter and win new markets.
- Develop messaging and positioning for target personas based on clear value drivers and differentiation.
- Work closely with the product team to prioritize integrations and develop new solutions.
- Represent Airtable at industry conferences and act as a subject matter expert within marketing.
- Execute and run marketing campaigns and programs designed to drive awareness, build thought leadership, and drive MQLs.
- Gather and analyze customer insights to influence the enterprise product roadmap and marketing investments.
- Identify lighthouse customer wins and help secure impactful customer case studies.
- Partner with product to organize and execute effective customer beta programs.
- Ensure our sales and success organization has the content and training needed to effectively close and win deals.
Who you are
- You have experience working within a mature, sales-driven enterprise SaaS environment.
- You love to think deeply about challenging problems and use data or research when applicable.
- You can quickly gather business requirements and market needs to craft a successful go-to-market strategy.
- You are an excellent written and oral communicator.
- You have well-developed leadership and management skills with the ability to excite and lead others.
- You have 6+ years of experience working in product marketing, product management, or equivalent.
- You're able to build trust with a sales organization.
- B.S. or B.A. required.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!