Airtable is a no-code and low-code platform that enables enterprises to dramatically improve the way teams operate at scale through the creation of highly flexible custom solutions. Over 250,000 organizations use Airtable to streamline their processes and break down information silos between teams.
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Product Marketing Manager to help us win the office of the CIO by developing executive messaging, strategy, and programs in close partnership with our enterprise growth team. By addressing the needs of IT, central tools, infosec, and procurement teams, you’ll help establish Airtable as a central solution within the enterprise. To succeed, you will partner closely with product, sales, success, support, security, and content teams at Airtable.
If you’re a PMM who loves the art, craft, and science of product marketing, this is the team for you. We push each other to get to the strongest possible answer for the 3 Whys: Why Anything? Why Airtable? Why Now?
What you'll do
- Position Airtable broadly as a solution and platform for IT teams to accelerate internal transformation and innovation.
- Deeply understand the challenges of our enterprise customers and partner with sales to unblock deals.
- Own our security, scale, and trust narrative across relevant channels including web. Build sales materials to accelerate security, compliance, and regulatory reviews.
- Work with demand gen and content teams to develop horizontal content targeting CIOs and VPs of IT.
- Create change management, software consolidation, and migration playbooks for large enterprises who want to standardize on Airtable.
- Represent Airtable at industry conferences and act as a subject matter expert within marketing.
- Gather and analyze customer insights to influence the enterprise product roadmap and marketing investments.
- Identify lighthouse customer wins and help secure impactful customer case studies.
- Ensure our sales and success organization has the content and training needed to effectively close and win deals.
Who you are
- You have experience working within a mature, sales-driven enterprise SaaS environment.
- You love to think deeply about challenging problems and use data or research when applicable.
- You can quickly gather business requirements and market needs to craft a successful go-to-market strategy.
- You are an excellent written and oral communicator.
- You have well-developed leadership and management skills with the ability to excite and lead others.
- You have 6+ years of experience working in product marketing, product management, or equivalent.
- You're able to build trust with a sales organization.
- B.S. or B.A. required.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!