Airtable’s mission is to democratize software creation and empower anyone to “create anything.” Our customers use Airtable to develop custom solutions they need to fix inefficient processes, break down data silos, and unlock innovation across every department. Over 200,000 of the world's leading organizations use Airtable to change the way they work.
The marketing team is looking for a seasoned Senior Product Marketing Manager to manage its core product offering. In this role you will own messaging and positioning for our core features to help users understand and succeed with Airtable, launch new products to current and prospective customers, and drive sustained adoption and engagement of Airtable’s core features. You will work closely with content, customer, and performance marketing to run campaigns and create materials to help customers see the magic of Airtable. And, you’ll partner closely with our product, engineering, research, and design teams to set and execute an ambitious roadmap that helps customers orchestrate their work and build their perfect solution in Airtable.
This is an exciting opportunity to improve the overall user experience and leave an indelible mark on the history of Airtable.
What you'll do
- Craft and own the messaging and value prop for Airtable’s core features
- Partner with research and product teams to uncover customer insights and translate those into an ambitious product roadmap
- Lead core product launches and drive sustained adoption of new features
- Partner with product and marketing leaders to clearly explain Airtable’s unique value prop and create positioning that resonates with our target customers.
- Deeply understand our end-users’ pain points and needs, and serve as the voice of the end-user to ensure we build solutions that solve their problems
Who you are
- You love to think deeply about challenging problems and use data or research when applicable.
- You can quickly gather business requirements and market needs to craft a successful go-to-market strategy.
- You have experience launching large, tier 1 products to both new and existing users
- You have a proven record of working with product teams and are an expert and building cross-functional relationships
- You are an excellent written and oral communicator.
- You have 5-7 years of experience working in product marketing.
- B.S. or B.A. required
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!