Airtable is seeking an enthusiastic Tier 2 Customer Support Advocate to enable our customers! We're looking for someone who is highly empathetic, eager to understand underlying issues, and whose passion is providing people actionable solutions.
The right person won’t just field questions, but will use our support platform as a vehicle to constantly improve on how Airtable meets customer needs. This role requires a love of learning, deep curiosity, and clear-writing skills. The right customer solution won't always be obvious, but you see this as part of the fun!
What you’ll do
- Provide exceptional customer service to everyone—from nonprofit managers to Fortune 500 executives—realize their goals through Airtable.
- Handle all types of tickets answering Airtable related questions, ranging from base design to formula creation, and escalating issues when needed.
- Confident handling customer support live (eg. chat or screen share) or asynchronously (eg. email) for an increasing area of domain expertise to model any kind of workflow, from editorial calendars for major publications to fire truck inventories for fire departments.
- Anticipate customer needs and problems before they surface; develop deep customer intuition to empower Airtable’s customers to achieve their goals.
- Advocate for the customer. Highlight improvement opportunities to inform future Product, Growth, Marketing, and Customer Support initiatives.
Who you are
- A love for Airtable and past experience with the product (personal or professional!)
- You have 1+ years of client management, support or consulting experience. You have a track record of creating a significant impact for your customers.
- You are an exceptional written and verbal communicator.
- Problem-solving excites you! You dig in to learn the “why” behind the “what.” You thrive in technically complex or nuanced situations.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative and is energized even when a clear path isn’t laid out for you.
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of customers across varied industries, team-structures, sizes, and lifecycle-stages.
- You are a teacher at heart with the ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower customers. Problem solving excites you!
- Written communication is your forté; you can distill complicated topics into something clear and succinct.
- You are available to work assigned shift rotations as needed, in accordance with local laws and regulations.
Bonus points if
- You previously worked in a customer-facing role
- A strong interest and familiarity with various productivity tools
- Experience at a small, fast-growing startup
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!
Learn more about the product and signup at http://airtable.com