Austin, San Francisco & New York
At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As a Mid Market Account Executive at Airtable, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of large accounts across a span of multiple industries. Each client has unique needs and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities for our Sales team in terms of our potential customers. As a result, the demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team.
Do you thrive working closely with key accounts on their unique/strategic business needs? Are you looking for some truly fascinating work, where you'll work alongside a best-in-class team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
What you'll do
As a Growth Mid Market Account Executive, you'll be responsible for driving incremental revenue from a book of existing enterprise customers by driving adoption of Airtable by new lines of business, deepening Airtable adoption with existing teams and ensuring executive alignment, and partnering with CIO type offices to ensure Airtable is a critical part of every organization’s technology strategy.
- Grow the net ARR for a fixed book of existing enterprise accounts (expansion + retention), with a heavy focus on expansion
- Prioritize your book of business, develop and execute on account plans for each individual account, including identifying new opportunities, bridging use cases across departments, and building and climbing the org chart
- Source expansion opportunities in new departments, while telling a compelling wall to wall (multi-use case) story to the CIO (and other relevant executives) as an account gains momentum.
- Meet and exceed your sales targets through strategic prospecting and strong SaaS sales process - you will own the full sales-cycle from lead to close
- Educate and consult customers on the value of Airtable throughout the sales and adoption cycle
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Airtable can drive business transformation across different industries
- Collaborate and work closely with different members of the Accounts team (Sales Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Implementation Specialist, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience at a technology company with a minimum of 4 years of closing experience.
- You thrive partnering with business leaders and executives, developing long-term relationships, and aligning key stakeholders company-wide at each stage of the sales lifecycle.
- You have managed mid-market accounts with 2000+ FTE and six and seven-figure deals.
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industries, sizes, and lifecycles.
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use Airtable.
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant revenue impact and deep relationships for your organization.
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your customer and understanding how Airtable plugs into the bigger picture for them.
- You are scrappy, resourceful and a creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your customer and understanding how Airtable plugs into the bigger picture.
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!