Airtable's iOS app presents a rare opportunity to design and develop novel mobile interfaces that elegantly support a wide range of database workflows so that our customers can organize anything, anywhere, regardless of what device they're using.
In developing Airtable's iPhone and iPad apps, we've taken great care to not simply port our web interface to mobile, but rather to design each interaction and animation in a mobile-first and touch-friendly way. We're looking for someone to pick up the reins and lead all things iOS. You'll not only fully own the development of new features on iOS, but also have the opportunity to rethink existing core Airtable features that currently have no mobile equivalent by creating them from scratch on iOS.
What you'll do
- Take ownership and responsibility for building, testing, releasing, and maintaining the Airtable iOS application
- Collaborate with the mobile and broader-engineering team to develop requirements and validate technical specifications for your solutions
- Work autonomously and with QA to ensure the safety, effectiveness, and reliability of Airtable’s systems and our customers data
- Plan multi-phase projects including design, feedback iteration, release and maintenance on our iOS platform product
Who you are
- You have extensive experience with developing high-quality, UI-rich iOS apps — as a bonus, we’d love to see your apps in the App Store!
- You have deep knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-c, as well as the iOS SDK.
- You have strong product and design sensibilities, and enjoy perfecting the details that matter.
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right.
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!