At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As a Corporate Sales Manager at Airtable you will manage and scale our growing sales team. More specifically, you'll own the hiring, training, strategy and design of how this Corporate sales team will operate.
Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities for our Sales team in terms of who our potential customer is. As a result, the demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team.
Are you looking for some truly fascinating work, where you'll work alongside a best in class team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
What you'll do
- Support direct reports by participating in prospect meetings and engaging in other corporate resources as required.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Data Science, Growth and Ops teams to develop thoughtful and innovative approaches to your business.
- Setting up the team to hit monthly and quarterly quotas, by prioritizing and handling high volumes of inbound leads and customer expansion opportunities on high-velocity cycles.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team includes recruiting, on-boarding and training new Small Business Account Executives.
- Implement, improve and standardize key sales processes in service of driving consistent and repeatable motions that predictably drive revenue growth.
- Consistently supervising sales efficiency by building Salesforce.com dashboards and reports, and analyzing customer data to identify buying / expansion / churn signals.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of SaaS experience working within revenue focused teams responsible for selling software solutions into multiple industries.
- You have 2+ years of experience leading a closing revenue team.
- You have a deep understanding of outbound selling and prospecting.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You thrive partnering with different cross functional teams to design and execute effective ways to get customers on the phone.
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator.
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use Airtable.
- You are scrappy, resourceful and a creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your customer and understanding how Airtable plugs into the bigger picture.
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!