At Airtable, our mission is to democratize software creation. When groups of people are empowered by great software, they can accomplish incredible things together. But for many people, they don’t have access to perfect software: Off-the-shelf solutions aren’t customized to their unique workflows, and writing new software is expensive and time-consuming.
We’re working on a new way: Any person, no matter their technical ability, can create customized software to solve their exact, unique problems. We’re building towards a platform that everyone—from marketers to scientists to cattle ranchers to concert organizers—can use to build powerful, mission-critical software that accelerates their teams and businesses.
As we continue to publish our story, highlight the successes of our customers, and define Airtable as the cornerstone of the low-code movement, Airtable’s Brand Creative team is looking for a Copywriter. We’re looking for a writer to tell the world about Airtable through compelling and creative content.
What you'll do
- Write for branded communications including video scripts, web and performance marketing copy
- Create engaging content to connect with our active and prospective users across multiple channels
- Produce clear, compelling and error-free content
- Responsible for copyediting your own content and others as needed
- Apply best practices (whether it’s in short form performance story-telling, SEO, etc.)
- Partner cross-functionally with collaborators across the organization
- Work alongside designers, illustrators, and animators to create amazing experiences that solidify Airtable’s voice and brand
Who you are
- You’re an empathetic communicator with stellar written and verbal skills
- You’re passionate about storytelling and someone who understands what provokes others to think and feel about something in a new way
- You are comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data to inform decisions
- You have at least four years of experience as a copywriter (or equivalent experience) with a strong portfolio that showcases your best work
- You have experience leading a project from start to finish. You can express ideas to both technical and non-technical individuals
- You’re intellectually curious and a ruthless prioritizer. We’re a new team and building a lot from scratch. You’ll be asked to learn a lot – quickly! – think creatively, and prioritize the work that has the biggest impact.
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.