Airtable presents many unique challenges as a product that covers a wide range of use cases used by people of all backgrounds. Our test automation framework requires thorough thinking, deep domain knowledge, and rigorous coding.
We’re looking for a technical leader who is passionate about quality and cares deeply about building robust automation tools and best practices that enable scale. Not only will you automate and build the tools that support scaling out our architecture, you’ll also work closely with the rest of engineering to enable your peers to deliver and manage their features with high quality safely and efficiently.
What you'll do
- Define and build automation tools & frameworks used across various teams in engineering
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining best practices for automation
- Partner with engineering to build scalable, robust automation frameworks supporting web and mobile applications
- Integrate automated tests with release pipelines & to run tests across different test environments
- Increase test automation coverage and help deploy higher quality code
- Able to communicate effectively with fellow developers about quality related needs
Who you are
- You have 7+ years of experience leading automation efforts and have a history of delivering effective & scalable solutions
- Strong knowledge of best practices for testing, automation, and devops
- Prior experience with web automation using Selenium, Cypress or similar tools
- Experience with building, supporting, maintaining and scaling automation in a CI/CD environment. Mobile automation experience is a plus.
- Experience working with cloud, container and virtualization tools
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world.
Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.