Airtable’s mission is to enable anyone to create software. Users can only create fearlessly when they trust that their data is safe with us. Therefore, Airtable needs to ensure that the data its customers store and process in its platform is secure and protected. Our goal for this role is to be customer-facing and provide assurance to Airtable’s customers on Airtable’s commitment to security, privacy, and compliance that align with industry standards.
We work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and are looking for highly motivated, independent, passionate, collaborative, and humble individuals that want to make a difference.
As a Compliance GTM Lead, you will build Airtable’s GTM function from ground up. You will be the customer-facing security and compliance lead providing assurance to Airtable’s customers on Airtable’s commitment to security and compliance.
What you'll do
- Execute and drive security questionnaires and assessments for both inbound and outbound relationships
- Lead and manage Airtable’s customer audit program
- Lead and program manage Airtable’s customer compliance requirements and help craft the security/compliance roadmap
- Partner and collaborate with Sales and Support to ensure that customers understand and are comfortable with how Airtable secures data with its industry-leading security and compliance program
- Develop and use metrics/KPIs to assess program performance
Who you are
- Serve as a subject matter expert for our clients and internal teams related to SSO and Enterprise IT Administration
- 2+ years serving as a subject matter expert to clients and internal teams related to Enterprise security and compliance
- 2+ years working and managing security/compliance questionnaires
- Experience with managing customer audits and/or customer-facing roles
- Independent self-starter, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and organized, with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certification in Security such as CISA, CISSP is a plus
- 3+ years experience in Compliance and/or Security is a plus
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!