Airtable’s mission is to enable anyone to create software. Users can only create fearlessly when they trust that their data is safe with us. Therefore, Airtable needs to ensure that the data its customers store and process in its platform is secure and protected. Our goal for this role is to be customer-facing and provide assurance to Airtable’s customers on Airtable’s commitment to security, privacy, and compliance that align with industry standards.
We work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and are looking for highly motivated, independent, passionate, collaborative, and humble individuals that want to make a difference.
As a Compliance GTM Lead, you will build Airtable’s GTM function from ground up. You will be the customer-facing security and compliance lead providing assurance to Airtable’s customers on Airtable’s commitment to security and compliance.
What you'll do
- Execute and drive security questionnaires and assessments for both inbound and outbound relationships
- Lead and manage Airtable’s customer audit program
- Lead and program manage Airtable’s customer compliance requirements and effectively communicate these requirements to appropriate stakeholders
- Partner and collaborate with Sales and Support to demonstrate Airtable’s commitment to security and compliance
- Develop and use metrics/KPIs to assess program performance
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in Compliance and/or Security
- 2+ years working and managing security/compliance questionnaires
- Experience with managing customer audits and/or customer-facing roles
- Independent self-starter, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and organized, with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certification in Security such as CISA, CISSP is a plus
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world.
Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.