Airtable presents many unique challenges as a product that covers a wide range of use cases used by people of all backgrounds. Our test automation framework requires thorough thinking, deep domain knowledge, and rigorous coding.
We’re looking for a technical leader who is passionate about quality and cares deeply about building robust automation tools and best practices that enable scale. Not only will you automate and build the tools that support scaling out our architecture, you’ll also work closely with the rest of engineering to enable your peers to deliver and manage their features with high quality safely and efficiently.
Learn more about our Engineering team and values here.
What you'll do
- Define and maintain test plans and test cases for functional and automated regression, and performance testing
- Ensure overall product quality for all aspects of Airtable, including data, APIs, and mobile application
- Prioritize key tests and scenarios based on historic issues, in collaboration with Customer Success, Product, and Engineering.
- Identify gaps in test approach, strategize on a plan to fill the gaps, and then execute that plan
- Define and implement metrics to communicate the quality of the products you are responsible for.
- Takes initiative on opportunities to improve the QE process, and to expand test coverage and capabilities.
- You have a quality first mindset and you can help build a strong culture of testing and continuous improvement.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience leading automation efforts and have a history of delivering effective & scalable solutions
- Strong knowledge of best practices for testing, automation, and devops
- Prior experience with web automation using Selenium, Cypress or similar tools
- Experience with building, supporting, maintaining and scaling automation in a CI/CD environment. Mobile automation experience is a plus.
- Experience working with cloud, container and virtualization tools
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
The compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their location, relevant skills and experience. For Colorado based roles, the base salary range for this role is $158,950 - $207,056. The total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation.
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!