Airtable is on a mission to democratize software creation. Our platform is loved by people at more than 200,000 organizations because they can design and build powerful applications (without knowing how to code) that perfectly fit their needs and workflows. Within large organizations “creators” build applications on Airtable’s platform that are used by thousands of their colleagues on a weekly basis to collaborate across business-critical workflows.
As the Product Lead for Enterprise, you’ll craft the vision, strategy, and roadmap to accelerate expansion within large organizations, identify and execute new product initiatives, and build and lead a team of exceptional product managers. You’ll develop a deep understanding of the needs of Airtable’s largest customers, from the Fortune 100 to quickly growing media and technology companies, and create delightful product experience for both end users and administrators alike. You’ll partner with a product-oriented engineering team and cross-functional partners in sales, customer success and marketing to deliver solutions that fuel adoption and expansion of Airtable’s product suite across the rapidly growing and strategically valuable enterprise market segment.
What you'll do
- Deeply understand the needs of a diverse array of users in large organizations, ranging from end users developing and utilizing applications on Airtable’s platform, to administrators responsible for the deployment and management of Airtable across entire organizations.
- Create and evangelize a product strategy for the enterprise segment that accelerates expansion of Airtable’s business for both new and existing customers.
- Represent Airtable’s broader product organization in meetings with both existing and prospective customers, and synthesize and share insights with product teams and leadership.
- Collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams including engineering, data, user research, design and go-to-market teams.
- Build, manage and mentor a strong team of product managers that deliver exceptional outcomes.
Who you are
- 6+ years in product management with 2+ years of experience at a B2B SaaS company that targets the enterprise segment (ex: accounts with 50+ users and/or 1000+ employees)
- 1+ years experience managing Product Managers
- Proven track record of leading large initiatives and creating great customer experiences
- Excellent communications and expectations management across a broad range of internal stakeholders
- You lead by example and invest in developing and mentoring your team
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world.
Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.