At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is extremely expansive and as such, our addressable market is essentially limitless. The demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team and we need to grow accordingly.
As a Sales Development Representative on the Airtable team, your role will be to dramatically increase our footprint beyond the 100,000+ organizations that already use (and love!) our product.
We're looking for someone who is excited to pitch the vision of Airtable, helping our diverse customer base envision and realize deep value from our platform. You'll identify new, strategic opportunities across the entire customer journey and ideate, test, and optimize the best practices that unlock them.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, evolving, and growing environment? Do you want to join a best-in-class team and work with some of the most high-profile businesses in the world? If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do
- Discover and drive new business opportunities within all segments of the business by working inbound leads through a variety of channels.
- Generate sales-ready opportunities for Account Executives using Airtable’s qualification criteria.
- Conduct high-level discovery calls and work as part of a selling team with a focus on the initial relationship development.
- Develop strong sales and product knowledge.
- Help scale the sales organization through operational innovation.
Who you are
- You are a self-starter and excited to build this role from the ground up.
- You have excellent prioritization and project management skills.
- You have exceptional storytelling skills, regardless of context — you feel comfortable pitching Airtable to just about anyone, anywhere.
- You have product intuition and business acumen and are able to understand how Airtable provides different values to different customers depending on their role, industry, technical aptitude.
- You seek to delight the people around you, whether they be coworkers or customers.
- You are curious by nature, and want to bring a growth mindset to work every day.
- You are detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to simplify complex problems.
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution.
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development.
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness.
- Mental Health Support.
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy).
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave.
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.