At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is extremely expansive and as such, our addressable market is essentially limitless. The demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team and we need to grow accordingly.
As a Sales Development Representative on the Airtable team, your role will be to dramatically increase our footprint beyond the 100,000+ organizations that already use (and love!) our product.
We're looking for someone who is excited to pitch the vision of Airtable, helping our diverse customer base envision and realize deep value from our platform. You'll identify new, strategic opportunities across the entire customer journey and ideate, test, and optimize the best practices that unlock them.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, evolving, and growing environment? Do you want to join a best-in-class team and work with some of the most high-profile businesses in the world? If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do
- Discover and drive new business opportunities within all segments of the business by working inbound leads through a variety of channels.
- Generate sales-ready opportunities for Account Executives using Airtable’s qualification criteria.
- Conduct high-level discovery calls and work as part of a selling team with a focus on the initial relationship development.
- Develop strong sales and product knowledge.
- Help scale the sales organization through operational innovation.
Who you are
- You are a self-starter and excited to build this role from the ground up.
- You have excellent prioritization and project management skills.
- You have exceptional storytelling skills, regardless of context — you feel comfortable pitching Airtable to just about anyone, anywhere.
- You have product intuition and business acumen and are able to understand how Airtable provides different values to different customers depending on their role, industry, technical aptitude.
- You seek to delight the people around you, whether they be coworkers or customers.
- You are curious by nature, and want to bring a growth mindset to work every day.
- You are detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to simplify complex problems.
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!