At Airtable, we are passionate about our platform’s ability to democratize software creation and empower anyone to “create anything.” As a Solutions Engineer, you’ll leverage your product and technical expertise to support prospective Enterprise customers as they evaluate Airtable as a solution for their organization. Partnering closely with Account Executives, you’ll qualify opportunities, gather key requirements, speak to our platform capabilities, and advise decision makers on how Airtable can be configured to support their business needs.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Account Executives to identify, qualify and pursue new revenue opportunities from new and existing Enterprise customers
- Build relationships with and serve as trusted advisor to a prospect or customer’s technical teams
- Build and demonstrate custom prototypes that allow prospects to understand and evaluate Airtable’s capabilities within the context of their own data, technical requirements, team workflows, and business process needs
- Manage technical relationship with Airtable’s pre-revenue Enterprise organizations, overseeing proof-of-concept work and pre-sales implementation as needed
- Speak to Airtable’s platform and integration capabilities, and any solution strategies that may be required to successfully implement them using Airtable best practices
- Support multiple Account Executives and deals simultaneously, proactively communicating with stakeholders to ensure on-time solution delivery
- Develop processes and workflows that allow us to build and scale a best-in-class Solutions Engineering organization
- Identify and share our most valuable use cases and user stories to our Engineering and Customer Engagement teams to inform the product roadmap and market potential
- Work closely with Airtable’s Security and Compliance Teams to advise on questions related to Airtable’s security posture
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of experience in a sales engineering or solution consulting role in a SaaS environment, ideally in the data visualization or productivity space
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills, and are equally comfortable presenting to individual contributor stakeholders and VP-Level decision makers
- You grasp the fundamentals of database design and are passionate about creating unique solutions to complex business problems
- You have a history of managing multiple assignments simultaneously, can work independently to drive projects to completion with a high level of attention to detail
- You have a keen technical mind and demonstrate a deep understanding of enterprise integration methodologies, best practices and API architecture
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
The compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their location, relevant skills and experience. For Colorado based roles, the base salary range for this role is $101,000 - 185,500. For New York City based roles, the base salary range for this role is $113,000 - $206,000. The total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation.
Airtable enables any team to create apps on top of shared data and power their most critical and unique workflows. Teams at more than 300,000 organizations, including 80% of the Fortune 100, rely on the Airtable Connected Apps Platform to connect their people and data and achieve their most important goals. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable ranks #6 on the Forbes Cloud 100 and has raised $1.36 billion to date.