At Airtable, we are passionate about our platform’s ability to democratize software creation and empower anyone to “create anything.” Airtable’s Sales Engineering team leverages technical expertise to support prospective Enterprise customers as they evaluate Airtable as a solution.
As Sales Engineering Manager, you will manage and grow a team of Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales Engineers, supporting their development through mentorship and coaching, while managing day-to-day team operations. You will also shape the long-term strategy for Airtable’s Sales Engineering organization, establishing and managing towards revenue goals and OKRs in close partnership with our Sales Management team.
What you’ll do
- Manage a team of Sales Engineers who work closely with Mid-Market and Enterprise Account Executives to identify, qualify and pursue new revenue opportunities
- Serve as a technical thought leader and trusted advisor to our highest-priority accounts, building executive-level relationships with senior IT and Technology stakeholders
- Create and implement strategies and processes that enable our Sales Engineering team to accelerate deal cycles and validate Airtable for technical teams
- Support our team’s growth and development by hiring, training and coaching top talent
- Partner cross-functionally with Airtable’s Security, Sales Enablement, Professional Services and Ecosystem teams to drive positive deal outcomes that lead to successful post-sales implementation
- Work with Airtable’s Product and Engineering teams to ensure deal insights inform Airtable’s product and platform strategy and roadmap
Who you are
- You have 4+ years experience leading and scaling Sales or Solutions Engineering teams within a software sales organization
- You have 8+ years of experience in a sales engineering or solutions consulting role in a high-growth SaaS environment
- You thrive and lead effectively in highly dynamic, rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- You have exceptional organizational, operational and analytical skills and a strong track record of making data-driven decisions
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about Airtable!
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.