At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As an SMB Account Manager at Airtable you will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of strategic accounts across all verticals. Each client has unique needs and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities for our Sales team in terms of who our potential customer is. As a result, the demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team.
As an SMB Account Manager on the Airtable team, your role will be to dramatically increase our footprint within the 200,000+ organizations that already use (and love!) our product. Do you thrive in a fast-paced, evolving, and growing environment? Do you want to join a best-in-class team and work with some of the most high-profile businesses in the world? If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do
- Manage a set of accounts that encompass our most valuable, fastest growing paid customers.
- Act as the main point of contact, working strategically with them to attain business goals and get the most out of the Airtable product.
- Be responsible for attaining revenue goals, both through expansion and retention.
- Understand use cases and sell across different industries and multiple lines of business.
- Conduct calls with customers to understand organizational structure, key decision makers, procurement processes, IT systems, and document workflow.
- Become an Airtable product expert, delighting customers with a phenomenal educational experience, and helping cross-functional teams with product feedback and user insights.
Who you are
- 3+ years in a SaaS customer-facing role with a track record of success (1+ in a closing role ideal).
- Strong business acumen that includes prior experience managing multiple concurrent client relationships, anticipating change, adjusting priorities accordingly and working effectively as a team.
- Self-starter comfortable with some ambiguity, demonstrating a willingness to learn/ramp quickly and be a creative problem solver for the larger Airtable team.
- You embody a growth mindset and seek out opportunities to constantly learn and grow. Extreme curiosity to learn about the product, the industry, and your customer’s businesses.
- Strong operational mindset, eager to build process for yourself and the team to maximize productivity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development.
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness.
- Mental Health Support.
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave.
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.