Airtable’s mission is to enable anyone to create software. Users can only create fearlessly when they trust that their data is safe with us. Therefore, Airtable needs to ensure that the data its customers store and process in its platform is secure and protected. Our goal for this role is to implement and execute compliance and privacy controls that aligns with industry standards to provide customers assurance on Airtable’s product.
We work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and are looking for highly motivated, independent, passionate, collaborative, and humble individuals that want to make a difference.
Airtable is looking to build out its Compliance team, and this individual will be the third hire for the team and have the ability to build out programs and create a strong foundation for Compliance.
What you'll do
- Determine HIPAA Readiness and steps required to achieve HIPAA compliance
- Conduct HIPAA Security and Privacy Risk Assessments, including presenting findings and prioritized recommendations
- Partner and collaborate with other stakeholders to maintain ongoing HIPAA compliance
- Perform control gap assessments and determine level of effort required to remediate (e.g. NIST 800-53/FedRAMP, ISO27001, SOC2, CIS benchmark)
- Become familiar with Airtable processes and enhance Airtable policies
Who you are
- 4+ years experience in a combination of Compliance and/or Risk Management and using frameworks such as SOC2, HIPAA, GDPR, NIST 800-53, ISO27001
- 2+ years working directly with HIPAA/HITRUST compliance support including performing security risk assessments and risk management
- Experience working directly with AWS cloud controls for HIPAA/HITRUST compliance
- Independent self-starter, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and organized, with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certification in Security such as CISA, CISSP is a plus
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.