At Airtable, our mission is to democratize software creation. We’re building a platform that empowers software users to become software creators building bespoke solutions for their teams and business.
We’re looking for quantitative user experience researchers to help us understand our creators in order to drive business and product decisions at Airtable. If you are analytical, curious, and insightful, and enjoy untangling complexity with a collaborative team, we’d love to work with you.
What you'll do
- Define and measure quantitative user experience goals and metrics in collaboration with cross-functional partners
- Plan and conduct quantitative research, such as logs analysis and survey research
- Manage ongoing survey research programs, such as churn, onboarding, and NPS survey programs
- Create dashboards making quantitative data accessible to others
- Triangulate data from quantitative research and other sources to glean insights and actionable recommendations for the Airtable business and product
- Visualize data to tell compelling stories
- Report insights and recommendations to business and products teams, as well as leadership
- Enable others at Airtable to conduct their own quantitative research and make data-driven decisions
Who you are
- You have a background in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Statistics, Psychology, or a related field
- You have professional experience conducting and leading quantitative research, ideally in a B2B SaaS company
- You have applied experience with quantitative research methodologies, such as logs analysis, survey research, and statistical analysis
- You have experience with SQL and a programming language commonly used for data manipulation and computational statistics, such as Python or R
- You have improved and scaled quantitative research practices across an organization enabling others to conduct their own research
- You have demonstrated you can drive business and product decisions based on quantitative research
- You have worked in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- You have collaborated with a cross-functional team
- You are a clear and concise communicator, as well as an engaging and persuasive storyteller
- You are a creator
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.