At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As an Enterprise Account Executive at Airtable you will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of Enterprise clients and strategic accounts across the Fortune 500 globally. Each client has unique needs and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities for our Sales team in terms of who our potential customer is. As a result, the demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team.
Do you thrive working closely with strategic accounts on their unique business needs? Are you looking for some truly fascinating work, where you'll work alongside a best in class team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
What you'll do
- You will prospect, develop, manage sales pipeline and close new customers onto our Airtable Platform through inbound and outbound efforts
- Build relationships with senior executives and decision makers across all industries
- Own the full sales-cycle from lead to close
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including legal, sales engineering, implementation specialists and leadership.
- Educate and consult customers on the value of Airtable throughout the sales and adoption cycle
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Airtable can drive business transformation across different industries
- Prioritize opportunities and manage a high volume of inbound and outbound email efficiently
- Forecast performance against sales targets with a high degree of accuracy using a combination of bottoms up deal by deal commits and top down territory analysis.
Who you are
- You have 8+ years of quota carrying SaaS sales experience within a SaaS company selling software solutions into multiple industries
- 3+ years selling into the Enterprise segment
- Experience selling to central buying/IT teams and managing stakeholders in Procurement and Legal. As well as, developing and deepening relationships with C-level, Exec and VP stakeholders
- Track record of quota attainment over 100% over the course of 6-8 quarters
- Demonstrated ability to successfully and repeatedly close six-figure ARR deals in a competitive market
- You have strong prospecting, account planning, and experience selling into teams
- You have owned complex deals with named accounts (5000+ FTEs)
- You thrive partnering with business leaders and executives, developing long term relationships and aligning key stakeholders company-wide at each stage of the sales lifecycle
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industries, size and lifecycles
- Strong communication and executive presence. Very comfortable presenting to a room, engaging and influencing executive decision makers
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use Airtable
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant revenue impact and deep relationships for your organization
- You are scrappy, resourceful and a creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your customer and understanding how Airtable plugs into the bigger picture for them
- You embody a growth mindset and seek out opportunities to constantly learn and grow
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.