Airtable’s mission is to democratize software creation and empower anyone to “create anything.” Our customers use Airtable to develop custom solutions they need to fix inefficient processes, break down data silos, and unlock innovation across every department. Over 170,000 of the world's leading organizations use Airtable to change the way they work.
The marketing team is looking for a strategic Product Marketing Manager to scale Airtable’s Self-Serve business, the entry point for all customers. In this role you will focus on converting, engaging, and retaining Airtable’s self-serve customer base. You will own messaging and positioning for our paid plans to help customers understand the value of Airtable, create customer journey maps, and manage our pricing communications to current and prospective customers. You will work with our community teams to deepen customer engagement in the Airtable Community, help identify and grow high value self-serve accounts into sales opportunities, and launch new products to our existing self-serve customer base to ensure customers see value from Airtable throughout their lifecycle.
This is an exciting opportunity to expand Airtable’s customer base and leave an indelible mark on the history of Airtable.
What you'll do
- Craft and own the messaging and value prop for Airtable’s paid plans
- Partner with Growth, Finance, and Strategy teams on Airtable’s overall pricing, packaging, and monetization strategy
- Manage the planning and execution of any pricing and packaging changes for Airtable’s self-serve customer base
- Partner with product and marketing leaders to clearly explain Airtable’s unique value prop and create positioning that resonates with our target customers.
- Drive customer engagement and deepen our relationships with customers in the Airtable community
- Launch new products and features to the existing Airtable customer base and drive feature usage and adoption
- Partner enterprise product marketing and sales teams to identify high value self-serve opportunities and surface them to our sales team
Who you are
- You love to think deeply about challenging problems and use data or research when applicable.
- You can quickly gather business requirements and market needs to craft a successful go-to-market strategy.
- You have a deep understanding of freemium businesses and pricing models
- You have 2+ years of experience working on pricing and packaging programs
- You are an excellent written and oral communicator.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in product marketing.
- You're able to build trust with cross-functional teams.
- B.S. or B.A. required
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.