At Airtable, our mission is to democratize software creation. We’re building a platform that empowers software users to become software creators building bespoke solutions for their teams and business.
We’re looking for user experience researchers to help us understand our creators in order to drive business and product decisions at Airtable. If you are curious and insightful, and enjoy untangling complexity with a collaborative team, we’d love to work with you.
What you'll do
- Identify and prioritize strategic and tactical research questions that will have the most impact on Airtable’s business and customers
- Plan and conduct qualitative or quantitative research, such as in-depth interviews or surveys, to deeply understand Airtable’s customers
- Triangulate data from research and other sources to glean insights and actionable recommendations for the Airtable business and product
- Communicate insights and evangelize the voice of the customer across the company
- Partner with functional teams across Airtable throughout the entire product development lifecycle
- Enable others at Airtable to conduct their own research and make customer-centric decisions
Who you are
- You have a background in Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field
- You have professional experience conducting and leading research, ideally in a B2B SaaS company
- You have applied experience with a variety of qualitative or quantitative research methodologies, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- You have improved and scaled research practices across an organization enabling others to conduct their own research
- You have demonstrated you can drive business and product decisions based on research
- You have worked in an ambiguous , fast-paced environment
- You have collaborated with a cross-functional team
- You are a clear and concise communicator, as well as an engaging and persuasive storyteller
- You are a creator
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.