Airtable’s mission is to democratize software creation and empower anyone to “create anything.” Our customers use Airtable to develop custom solutions they need to fix inefficient processes, break down data silos, and unlock innovation across every department. Over 170,000 of the world's leading organizations use Airtable to change the way they work.
The marketing team is looking for a strategic Product Marketing Manager to scale Airtable’s Self-Serve business, the entry point for all customers. In this role you will distill core differentiators for new and existing customers through compelling storytelling and education. You will partner cross-functionally to influence the road map, develop valuable customer journeys & content and demonstrate a clear vision of the “why” behind Airtable’s product offerings.
This is an exciting opportunity to expand Airtable’s customer base and leave an indelible mark on the history of Airtable.
What you'll do
- Build the GTM strategy for Airtable’s Self-Serve business and drive the execution of product positioning, messaging and customer acquisition.
- Influence and guide the product roadmap by acting as the voice of success, customer and market.
- Partner with Product and Growth teams on customer activation and engagement.
- Partner closely with our marketing, success, and product leaders to set a vision and define a self-serve GTM strategy for driving customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Partner with product and marketing leaders to clearly explain Airtable’s unique value prop and create positioning that resonates with our target customers.
- Lead and own all of our core product launches and drive sustained product usage and engagement.
- Drive all Self-Serve enablement for our education and community teams to create customer journey maps and materials that help customers succeed with Airtable.
- Work closely with customer marketing to create compelling stories featuring customers and partners to highlight top use cases and help prospective customers understand how they can use Airtable.
Who you are
- You love to think deeply about challenging problems and use data or research when applicable.
- You can quickly gather business requirements and market needs to craft a successful go-to-market strategy.
- You are an excellent written and oral communicator.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in product marketing.
- You're able to build trust with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with running & implementing pricing strategies.
- B.S. or B.A. required
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: We’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym.
- Catered lunches: We have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.