At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Our Customer Support team supports a diverse and dynamic range of use cases and users, from cattle farmers, to individual artists, to Fortune 500 companies and governments. As the Head of Support Operations, you’ll be the thought and execution partner to Support Leaders, providing insight through hypothesis driven analysis, conducting quarterly and annual planning, defining success metrics and creating scalable reporting, and designing workflows and systems.
There is a lot of building to do. We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative and really excited to join us on our adventure to figure out both the right long term vision and the right next steps for tomorrow.
What you'll do
As the Head of Support Operations, you will:
- Own all aspects of operations for Customer Support. Act and be seen as a general problem solver able to break down the hardest problems.
- Define and implement success metrics, as well as operating model with driver metrics.
- Use support operations best practice experience to define and build team reporting and tooling (working with systems teams).
- Manage the Support Operations team.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to identify ways to make relevant cross-functional data available to teams to improve workflows and improve customer engagement across sales, customer success, and support.
Who you are
- You have 8+ years prior experience in support operations for a high growth company
- You have a proven track record of organizational building and leadership, directly managing a high performing team with 3+ years of people management experience
- You demonstrate the ability to scale and equip the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions
- You take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly
- You have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- You are strong in excel and analytical tools. You are advanced with SQL or have a demonstrated ability to ramp quickly on analytical tools.
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.