At Airtable, our mission is to democratize software creation. People from around the world already use Airtable to build custom processes and workflows, but our vision extends far beyond the product and use cases that exist today. We’re building towards a platform that everyone—from marketers to scientists to cattle ranchers to concert organizers—can use to build powerful, mission-critical software that accelerates their teams and businesses.
We’re looking for product managers who will drive our product forward and help us achieve our mission. Since Airtable is an infinitely configurable platform that serves a myriad of use cases, the way forward is complex. If you excel at working with customers, go-to-market teams, and especially engineering teams to untangle complexity and deliver impact, we’d love to work with you.
What you'll do
- Deeply understand our customers, their needs, and the broader market
- Develop and own key pieces of our product strategy and roadmap
- Empower your team by providing context, setting direction, and building alignment
- Drive data-driven decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution in the face of ambiguity and complexity
- Interface with leadership, our customer engagement team, and other key stakeholders across the company
- Build processes that will scale as our team and company grow
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience as a product manager at a fast-paced Internet software company; experience in SaaS is a plus
- You have a strong technical background and excel at rigorous analytical thinking
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- You are mission-first and understand that your success is measured by your product and team’s success
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation, similar to the way the Macintosh democratized personal computing. Software is arguably the most important creative medium of the last century, yet most people cannot build their own software. Airtable gives people and companies a “lego kit” they can use to create custom applications on their own, regardless of technical experience.
We’ve raised $170M in venture funding, including most recently a 100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.