At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As an Implementation Specialist (IS), you will consult with Airtable’s prospective and existing Enterprise Customers to accelerate their time to value and help them unlock their full potential on Airtable by building solutions customized to their business needs. As a member of the Customer Engagement organization, you will partner closely with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to guide customers to maximize their usage of Airtable and set them up for long-term success.
What you'll do
- Partner with Account Executives during pre-sale stages to build custom solutions for potential enterprise customers and enable them to own their long-term success
- Drive forward the product implementation process to decrease time to value for new or expanding enterprise customers
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to consult on base optimization best practices for current enterprise customers with existing Airtable use-cases
- Manage multiple consultations simultaneously, proactively communicating with key internal and external stakeholders and ensuring an on-time delivery
- Build trust and rapport with customers to discover the nuances of their specific Airtable use-cases, never losing sight of the “why” behind the “what”
Who you are
- You are an avid Airtable user with deep product experience
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a customer-facing or consulting role
- You can think big picture but also aren’t afraid of diving deep into complex problems
- You grasp the fundamentals of database design
- You are passionate about creating unique solutions to complex business problems
- You’re able to distill complex or technical concepts and communicate them articulately
- You are results-oriented and always execute with excellence. You have a track record of creating impact for your customers with a keen attention to detail
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.