At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is extremely expansive and as such, our addressable market is essentially limitless. The demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team and we need to grow accordingly.
As an Onboarding Specialist you’ll have the opportunity to become a leading expert in the product and be the face of Airtable to our customers as they sign up. Each client has unique needs and you will need to act as a trusted advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, evolving, and growing environment? Do you want to join a best-in-class team and work with some of the most high-profile businesses in the world?
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the founding sales team in our Austin, TX office!
What you'll do
- Be a leading expert in the Airtable product
- Perform 1:1 onboarding consultations with our customers
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Airtable can drive business transformation across different industries
- Educate the user base on the nuances of the product to unlock value
- Build strong relationships, manage a book of business, and consistently close deals to achieve revenue targets
- Help scale the sales organization through operational innovation
Who you are
- 2+ years in a client facing role (ideally 1+ years in a closing role)
- You have strong written and verbal skills
- You seek to delight the people around you, whether they be coworkers or customers
- You are curious by nature, and want to bring a growth mindset to work every day
- You are detail oriented, organized, and have an ability to simplify complex problems
- You are empathetic by nature and are willing to step into a customers’ shoes
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use Airtable
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.