At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Building a remarkable team is our top-level company priority and as we execute our vision, we need a world-class Sr. HR Business Partner to make it happen! The People Team’s mission is to be a strategic partner to the business by closely aligning our talent and business objectives and helping every Airtablet thrive professionally and reach their full potential.
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the People Team. In this role, you will act as our very first Sr. HRBP and will be working directly with our head of people to design and implement key HR programs. In addition, you will coach and advise our leaders through all things People during our rapid expansion.
What you'll do
- Act as a mentor, coach, and confidant to our leadership in the throughout the organization by guiding the team through rapid growth globally.
- Guide Airtable leadership through all aspects of HR including but not limited to employee relations, diversity and inclusion, compensation, organizational design, and talent development.
- Collaborate seamlessly with our leaders in people operations, learning and development, and D&I to ensure the growth and continued success of Airtable employees.
- Engage in leadership meetings to observe and counsel on possible org pain points and their solutions.
- Coach and partner with managers on how to properly resolve complex HR issues (conflict management, separations, performance management, rewards).
- Analyze people team data and industry trends to create and implement manager trainings, mentorship programs, and strategies for continued wins and success.
- Design and implement leadership trainings focused on mitigating bias, delivering feedback, etc.
- Work with our leadership across the organization to roll out leveling and create a performance review process.
- Act as Airtable’s culture ambassador to promote an environment that is rich with diversity and inclusion.
Who you are
- You’re an HR leader with at least two years of HRBP experience and at least seven years working in an HR leadership role.
- You have scaled with a high-growth company and have built and managed teams.
- You are highly collaborative with all teams across the organization and can speak clearly and confidently on tough issues with senior leadership and c-level executives.
- You have the ability to build and implement HR training programs from the ground up.
- You are driven by analytics and can use qualitative and quantitative data to support your decisions and program development.
- You are solutions focused and have impeccable judgement when it comes to problem solving and decision making.
- You are a proactive self-starter who navigates ambiguity effortlessly. There’s nothing you love more than creating and maintaining a structured and orderly process!
- The well-being and development of your team is your top priority. You continually monitor employee progress and can handle sensitive issues with respect and discretion.
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: We’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym.
- Catered lunches: We have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.