We are looking for an experienced sales manager to join our fast growing Sales organization and lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives based in San Francisco.
You will recruit, hire and grow a diverse team of talented Enterprise Account Executives, supporting them with their professional development growth through mentorship and coaching. You will directly assist in executing and closing large strategic and complex deals. You will help shape the long-term strategy for the Sales organization while also managing day-to-day operations for the team. You are driven, curious and deeply passionate about helping our customers find value and be successful with Airtable.
The ideal candidate will have management and leadership experience scaling teams within a software sales organization, excellent communication skills and a track record of removing barriers for customer adoption. This role requires strong leadership, priority management and excellent relationship building skills.
What you'll do
- Directly manage and generate revenue by supporting a team of Enterprise Account Executives to ensure we are hitting our company goals
- Support our growth and development by recruiting, hiring, training and coaching top talent
- Provide thought leadership and act as a trusted advisor to our customers by building executive-level relationships with key accounts
- Manage and report quarterly sales forecasts, planning and budgeting
- Partner cross-functionally to develop, plan and implement sales structures and processes that enable our rapidly growing sales team
- Act as a liaison between the product and sales team to proactively fill and solve technology gaps for our customers
Who you are
- You have 7+ years of sales quota carrying experience at a technology company preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- You have a proven track record of organizational leadership and directly managing a high performing team with a minimum of 3+ years of people management experience
- You have a proven track record of selling and closing large Enterprise accounts
- You thrive and lead effectively in highly dynamic, rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- You have exceptional organizational, operational and analytical skills
- You demonstrate the ability to grow the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions
- You are collaborative and develop strong working relationships inside and outside of Airtable
- You have excellent communication and writing skills
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about Airtable!
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.