At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Building a remarkable team is a top-level company priority as we go execute on this vision, and we need a world-class recruiting function to make it happen! This is a unique opportunity to be part of the founding talent team. You'll be empowered to build interview process and to be the champion of candidate experience as we build a world-class recruiting practice.
What you'll do
- Champion the candidate throughout the interview process, ensuring every experience and touch point delights, informs, and supports the candidate.
- Coordinate phone, video, and in-person interviews
- Host candidates when they are onsite, taking point on making sure they have a seamless experience
- Partner with hiring managers and interviewers on process improvements and initiatives that enhance the efficiency and efficacy of our interviews
- Work with other recruiting team members on a variety of recruiting initiatives and programs, such as referrals drives, interview training, and recruiting marketing initiatives.
- Prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, ensuring our interview process provides candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity.
Who you are
- Hyper-organized and attentive to detail; operational excellence is the name of your game. You are that friend that plans trips for the group and has to-do lists for your to-do lists!
- You are a proactive self-starter who navigates ambiguity with aplomb
- Customer-centric and conscientious - you put the candidate's experience at the center of your decisions and actions.
- Communication is one of your most salient strengths. You are proactive, clear, and compelling in your written and oral communication.
- The team is a priority for you; you care about our goals as an organization, enable others to do their best work, and love working together to come up with the best solutions.
- You are insatiably curious and a lifelong learner, always seeking to improve your craft and to learn everything there is to know about the company, the teams you partner with, the market, recruiting... you know you are never done learning and invest in the journey!
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: We’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym.
- Catered lunches: We have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.