Airtable is used by teams around the world for everything from organizing clothing production for leading brands, to enabling ambitious video productions, to powering editorial teams. Our diverse customer base lends itself to a Designer with the creativity to produce marketing materials that speak uniquely to our growing list of high-growth audiences. The work you do will have an impact not just across marketing and product, but the overall visual identity and voice of the company. Our goal is to build a ubiquitous brand that communicates the myriad of different use cases for Airtable and unites us under a singular vision.
Designers at Airtable tackle everything from landing pages for new features, out of home advertisements, swag, printed goods, and environmental event design — to name a few. As a small but quickly growing company of multi-disciplinary learners, we count on team members to branch out beyond their initial job title. As such, you can expect mentorship and growth within and outside of your core responsibilities. For this particular role, we’re looking for empathetic, fast learners that will quickly understand our customers and translate that understanding into creative that speaks to them at a practical and emotional level.
What you'll do
- Work alongside fellow multidisciplinary designers to elevate the Airtable visual brand language, including: digital, print, illustration, photography, video, and animation
- Aid in creating and maintaining a scalable design system to ensure consistency
- Collaborate closely with marketing and engineering teams to design content for feature launches and initiatives — websites, blog posts, digital advertisements and everything in between
- Help critique and give design direction when working with external agencies
- Work with our product design and engineering teams to bring elements of the Airtable visual brand language into the product experience
Who you are
- Have experience in either graphic design, illustration, or art direction, and proficient in multiple mediums
- You care about the small details and aim to have a high degree of polish in your work
- Enjoy learning from and working alongside other creatives
- Skilled in explaining your work and excited to participate in constructive critiques
- You are proactive, clear, and thoughtful in your communication with team members and stakeholders
- You are a team player who can prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.