Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Brooklyn, NY
What is AirSwap
As Ethereum tokens take over the world, a new blockchain economy needs a decentralized trading network to thrive. AirSwap was designed from the ground up to provide privacy, security, and choice, and offers global, decentralized, peer-to-peer trading with multiple liquidity pools without intermediaries or trading fees. AirSwap is a Joint Venture with ConsenSys based in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Learn more about our mission here: https://www.AirSwap.io/#whitepaper-section
Who is AirSwap
We are a team of engineers and financial technology experts from a variety of backgrounds across finance and technology. We have a shared goal of creating structure for value transfer and have come together with a shared mission to build a global, decentralized trading network that makes it easy to buy and sell Ethereum tokens in a peer-to-peer fashion. Our advisors include legendary investor Michael Novogratz, prolific venture capitalist Bill Tai, and Joe Lubin, Co-Founder of Ethereum & ConsenSys. We at AirSwap truly aim to build the engine of the new token economy.
We recently completed our token sale and are currently in hyper-growth, building a team of enthusiastic top flight professionals from competitive and diverse talent pools.
The AirSwap Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in executing the marketing strategy at AirSwap. This person must be excited about working in a fast paced industry at a company that has set out to change the world. We are looking for someone who is aligned with our ethos, has an understanding of the industry, is up to date on real time developments and has a desire to learn more. This person must be a pro executor, detail oriented, capable of wearing many hats, multitasking and moving fast!
- Manage and track relationships and daily communications with media, influencers, partners etc to identify and maximize opportunities
- Management of relevant partners, agencies and team members to ensure deadlines and deliverables are on track
- Maintain project management and workflow systems keeping them accurate and up to date
- Support in the development of the overarching brand strategy
- Have strong organizational skills and be incredibly detail oriented
- Have project management experience
- Be knowledgeable about the industry, landscape and competition
- Be excited about a fast paced work environment
- Be adaptable to the constant evolution of the industry and AirSwap
Full time role