At Airspace Systems, we are looking for top-notch passionate engineering students to help shape the technology that would power our flying robots. Join us and together we will make this exciting future a reality!
We hire bright and talented software developers who understands the software design and development principles. We maintain a fun, collaborative and flat work environment. If you are a highly motivated team-player that enjoys working with a top notch team of engineers, please APPLY!
As an intern you will have an opportunity to work in cutting edge Quadcopter based Autonomous Flying robots.
- Experience in C/C++Linux
- Courses and Projects in
- Object Oriented Programming , Strong software engineering principles .
- Flight Control SDKs (PixHawk/OpenPilot/DJI Onboard etc.)
- Flight Simulator (Flightgear/ DJI Simulator etc.)
- Path Planning algorithms
- Inclination to embedded real-time applications
- Self-motivated, independent and quick learner - comfortable with constructively challenging consensus, overcoming problems and developing innovative solutions.
- Phd/Master/Bachelor Students with relevant courses considered.
Why work at Airspace Systems?
Working at Airspace Systems means working with a team of makers, mechanical and software engineers, designers and entrepreneurs that live for completing ambitious projects. Get inspired to build, design and dream up new solutions in our state-of-the-art workspace.
We have all the perks you would expect from a great start up: an amazing industry (Robotics and Drones...need we say more), incredible office space, a smart multidisciplinary team, a flexible workplace, plenty of food in the kitchen, and a pure mission that binds us all together.
Obviously: medical, dental, vision, vacation, health and wellness, and stock options are part of the package. We play hard and work hard together.
Thank you for your time and consideration. If you are not interested or available and know of someone that may be, please feel free to pass along this opportunity.