At Airspace Systems, we are looking for top-notch passionate engineers to shape the technology that would power our flying robots. Join us and together we will make this exciting future a reality!
We hire seasoned and talented software developers that bring years of experience in software design and development. We maintain a fun, collaborative and flat work environment. If you are a highly motivated team-player that enjoys working with a top notch team of engineers, please APPLY!
You will be responsible for creating camera and imaging pipeline.
- Experience in C/C++ Linux Device Drivers
- Experience in Sensor and ISP drivers/stack
- Experience in Image processing/Noise Filtering
- Experience in AF/AWB/AE etc.
- Understand hardware interfaces – MIPI/I2S/USB3 etc.
- Understand lens/optics selection
Good to have
- Image Formats / Codecs / Linux V4L2 / GST
- Muti-Sensor Fusion ( Camera/Lidar/IMU/Ultra-Sonic etc)
- Programming and debugging for embedded Multi-core CPU.
- Drones, Drones, Drones.
- Masters/Bachelors or equivalent with 1-2 years’ experience
- Natural coder and a quick thinker that has worked with several high performing teams
- Recent Grads with relevant projects/thesis considered.
- Self-motivated and independent - comfortable with constructively challenging consensus, overcoming problems and developing innovative solutions.
Why work at Airspace Systems?
Working at Airspace Systems means working with a team of makers, mechanical and software engineers, designers and entrepreneurs that live for completing ambitious projects. Get inspired to build, design and dream up new solutions in our state-of-the-art workspace.
We have all the perks you would expect from a great start up: an amazing industry (Robotics and Drones...need we say more), incredible office space, a smart multidisciplinary team, a flexible workplace, plenty of food in the kitchen, and a pure mission that binds us all together.
Obviously: medical, dental, vision, vacation, health and wellness, and stock options are part of the package. We play hard and work hard together.
Thank you for your time and consideration. If you are not interested or available and know of someone that may be, please feel free to pass along this opportunity.