AirPac currently conducts cargo operations with Cessna Grand Caravans, C208B in support of feeder contracts. We have open positions in many areas of the United States and are currently seeking a pilot in St. Louis, MO or Kirksville, MO.
AirPac is not your typical Part 135 certificate. We have strong values that provide a quality service, and safe operations. Our values include:
- Safety and compliance is our cornerstone
- A well-trained pilot is not a compromise
- Maintenance and quality are a driving force
- Honesty, integrity, and a safety culture are non-negotiable.
AirPac is excited to offer the following to our pilots and mechanics:
- Salary that starts the first day of training.
- Best in class training that includes simulator, airplane training, and IOE.
- First rate Safety and Quality programs that ensure Safety and Compliance is being maintained to ensure everyone’s safety and longevity.
- Great Medical Insurance that starts the first day of the month following the hiring date.
- Ability to relocate around the network.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Safely maneuver the aircraft during all phases of flight; monitor all flight conditions including weather and cargo safety, and verify go/no-go decision; verify fuel requirements and related weather variables and ensure proper loading; make alternate destination decisions when the intended destination is unavailable.
- Maintain command in all situations as they arise due to unexpected circumstances during the flight; ensure proper communication with stations, towers, flight controllers and dispatchers during the flight; file all reports required by the FAA and report any unusual aircraft behavior or performance to dispatch or maintenance personnel; properly record flight-hours in conjunction with Dispatch and adhere to FAA rest requirements and company directives.
- Supervise personnel related to the flight, in coordination with other supervisors; maintain familiarity and knowledge of applicable changes in regulations and procedures concerning the safe operation of all company aircraft; maintain thorough knowledge of all applicable policies, procedures, manuals, handbooks and protocol; serve as a positive, constructive and communicative leader for the company and its customers.
- Review company bulletins and other correspondence on a daily basis, including emails and voicemails; submit all transmittals, expense reports and other company documents/correspondence in an accurate and timely manner, in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Serve as a role model for ethical behavior, maintain a professional and dignified work environment, and promote and support the mission of AirPac Aviation.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot.
- Commercial Pilot License with SEL and IFR ratings
- 1200 TT
- 800 PIC
- 500 Cross-Country
- 100 Night
- 75 IFR (50 actual)
- IFR Current and Proficient
- 2nd Class Medical
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must adhere to the company’s FAA/DOT required Drug and Alcohol Program
We know that this market attracts all sorts of pilots and mechanics. We invite you all to apply. We understand that some just need to add a few hundred more hours and hope to move on to other things. We can certainly assist with that; gone are the days when you needed to hide that you intended to stay a short time and move on. We also know that there are others that wish to have a stable position and location with a schedule that meets your needs. We can offer that as well.
We have very new pilots and mechanics just starting their careers, and we have those that have been with us for over 18 years. We believe that respect is a two-way street, and we value our employees as a vital member of our team!
We know that in today’s market you have many options available to you. We hope that you’ll give us a try and let us be that company that got you started off on the right foot, or the one that provided a stable position that supports you and your life.
Ready to apply?
PAY & BENEFITS
- During training travel and hotel are paid by company
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, PTO, Paid Holidays
- Work is performed outdoors and in an aircraft. Employees will be exposed to inclement weather. This position may require standing, walking, sitting, bending and stooping for extended periods of time. May be required to lift up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity, speaking, seeing and hearing to conduct business. May be required to work in multiple locations.
- AirPac provides accommodations at the layover stations along with company crew cars for the pilots to use between flights.