AirMap is the leading global provider of Unmanned aerial system (UAS) Traffic Management (UTM) technologies to the drone industry. Millions of drones, hundreds of industry developers, and hundreds of airspace managers and stakeholders rely on AirMap’s airspace intelligence and services to fly safely and communicate with others in low- altitude airspace. Deployed in Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, and the United States, AirMap leads the industry in delivering technology solutions to enable safe and responsible drone operations at scale.
AirMap is seeking a highly motivated Accounting Manager to join our team. The Accounting Manager is our first accounting team hire and will take ownership of the daily operations of the accounting function as well as prepare for and guide AirMap through systems conversions, audits, etc. The Accounting Manager will play a crucial role in building and maintaining our accounting and finance infrastructure and will join AirMap at an incredibly exciting time as we grow into a world-class enterprise.
This position is located in Santa Monica, CA, and will report to the Vice President of Finance.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including: accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, month end close and year end close, monthly reconciliations, etc.
- Oversee budget preparation, analysis and reporting
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce accurate and timely financial reports and statements
- Prepare monthly financial statements, cash forecasting and other analytics as requested
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits and tax returns
- Lead project team member in our Netsuite ERP implementation
- Ad hoc reporting