Airkit began in 2017 when co-founders Adam Evans and Stephen Ehikian wanted to enable leading brands to connect with their customers in a new, digital way. As consumers of many products, they couldn’t understand why, in the age of big data, AI, cloud computing, and connected products, their interactions with companies were so impersonal, reactive, and time-consuming.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, the company launched publicly in October 2020. Since then, we have seen the rapid adoption & expansion of our product within leading Fortune 500 brands and hyper-growth businesses, world-wide.
We’re invested in creating a hybrid culture headquartered in Redwood City, CA. We’re currently looking for teammates who are excited about working in person 2-3 days a week with peers who are passionate about their work and the problem we’re solving.
Do you enjoy meaningful work in an environment where you can make an impact, learn, and collaborate with others who are just as passionate about their work as you are? Are you a self-starter and are excited to be an early builder at a growing company?
If you are looking for a role in Engineering, Design, Product, or related technical fields and are interested in joining Airkit but don't see a job opening that matches what you're looking for, please apply to this role so we can keep your information for future opportunities!
A few skills we're always looking for..
- Coachable - receptive to feedback and swift on implementing suggestions
- Unflappable - capability to navigate unexpected challenges with grace and come up with thoughtful solutions; you fully embrace a ‘we-will-figure-it-out’ mindset in chaos
- Resourceful - eager to learn more and develop skills you may not have; and ability to learn new systems quickly and a thirst to learn independently
- Innovative - willing to challenge the status quo, push boundaries, and suggest improvements to existing processes
Our tech stack
- Backend: Kotlin, Flyway, jOOQ, Gradle, Node
- Infrastructure: AWS, Postgres, DynamoDB, Redis, Lambda, Kubernetes, Vault, Consul, Terraform, Spinnaker
- Front End: Typescript, React, Redux
Working at Airkit
At Airkit, we want our teammates to feel cared for, wherever they are in life. Check out some highlights of our culture and meet some of our executive team here.
Highlights of our benefits package include:
- Competitive base salary plus equity for all of our teammates
- 100% coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Unlimited time off to relax and recharge
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- Retirement plan (401K) with immediate eligibility
- Flexible spending stipend for you to spend wherever it will benefit you most
- Monthly team events & opportunities for building community
Not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your experiences don’t perfectly align, but you think you’d be a great addition to our team, we’d still love to hear from you.
Airkit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.