Airkit began in 2018 when co-founders Adam Evans and Stephen Ehikian wanted to enable leading brands to connect with their customers in a new, digital way. As consumers of many products, they couldn’t understand why, in the age of big data, AI, cloud computing, and connected products, their interactions with companies were so impersonal, reactive, and time-consuming.
The Airkit team previously founded and built RelateIQ (sold to Salesforce in 2014). We witnessed first hand how every aspect of the relationship between companies and their customers was changing. Everyone and everything is now connected, and customer expectations are rapidly increasing.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company launched publicly in October 2020. Since then, we have seen the rapid adoption & expansion of our product within leading Fortune 500 brands and hyper-growth businesses, world-wide.
You are a highly motivated, think-outside-the-box event marketer that will help drive our brand awareness and lead acquisition efforts. You will play a key role in the development, management, and optimization of various event marketing initiatives including trade shows, regional, partner, and corporate event marketing programs. This is a critical role on the Demand Generation team that requires collaboration with team members across the organization.
We are looking for someone who is high-growth obsessed, creative, and super organizaed to effectively build, launch, and measure event marketing programs, and who will passionately seek to push boundaries and optimize wherever possible. You have solid communication skills and the capability to effectively report on strategy, tactics, and performance.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop strategies for marketing events that align with corporate, sales, and marketing priorities and initiatives.
- Drive vendor management, venues, shipping, event booth or display builds, attendee traffic, engagement activities, and other logistics for all events including trade shows, field and partner-led events, and Airkit hosted road-show events.
- Manage event budgets, contracts and invoices ensuring tight control of expenses.
- Guide creative and promotional approach, including event design, pre-and post-show promotion, giveaways, and event-related materials to drive demand gen activity and achieve measurable results.
- Manage post-event follow-up partnering with Marketing Operations to ensure timely list uploads, event attribution and lead hand-off to Sales Development Team.
- Establish event success criteria and objectives. Evaluate results against KPIs to ensure return on investment.
- 3-5 years of relevant event experience managing events of all sizes and partnering with field sales organizations.
- Proven operational excellence with managing budgets, vendors, facilities, shipping, booth builds, booth traffic engagement activities, and other event logistics.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, manage multiple events simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and deliver event deliverables on schedule.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and last minute changes.
- Experience managing multiple budgets and staying within budget allotted.
- Trade show experience required.
- Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
At Airkit, we want our teammates to feel cared for, wherever they are in life. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Unlimited time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible Spending Stipend for you to spend wherever it will benefit you most
- Monthly Team Events & quarterly Hackdays
- Option to work from our California office or remotely. Work location is flexible except that the position may not be performed remotely from Colorado
Not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your experiences don’t perfectly align, but you think you’d be a great addition to our team, we’d still love to hear from you.
Airkit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.