Airkit is a low-code Digital Customer Experience platform that empowers Fortune 500 and leading brands to build personalized, digital customer journeys across voice, web, SMS, or chat to drive customer action. Digitize any sales and service touchpoint through the customer lifecycle, from automated onboarding, self-service account updates, digital cross-sell, churn prevention, and everything in between.
Our team previously founded and built RelateIQ (Acquired by Salesforce). We’ve witnessed first-hand the evolution of the relationship between companies and customers. Everyone and everything is now connected, and customer expectations are soaring.
We are on a mission to empower companies to build experiences people love. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals who want to help build a company from the ground up.
At Airkit, people come first in everything we do. As a Full Cycle, Technical Recruiter, you’ll help us build a world-class team that embodies our values of Team, Impact, Moments, and Excellence. You will be at the heart of creating a one of a kind experience for anyone who walks through our doors (virtual or otherwise).
Who you are:
- A Builder: Results oriented self-starter, you conceptualize, create and execute
- Solution Driven: You rise to any challenge and offer solutions
- Highly Adaptable: You thrive in a rapidly scaling and ever-changing environment
- Trusted Advisor: Great communicator with a track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic and integrity
- Data Driven: Data guides your strategy and the decisions you make
What you will do:
- Full- Cycle Recruiting - Own, define and drive the recruiting strategy for key technical positions with full autonomy to be creative and innovative in your approach
- Level up Airkit’s recruiting function and how we assess candidates both for capability and alignment with our values
- Work alongside our hiring managers and teammates to build talent profiles and co-create fair and equitable structured interview processes, craft scorecards, rubrics, and lead debriefs, advising and guiding our leadership team through hiring decisions
- Champion Airkit’s mission and brand throughout various channels to attract, engage, and hire a talented, passionate, diverse pool of candidates
- Advocate for the candidate, cultivating a high-touch extraordinary candidate experience
- Manage the recruitment process within our ATS (Greenhouse) and report metrics regularly to the team
A great candidate for this role…
- Several years full-cycle recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting for a variety of R&D roles, solid understanding of the talent landscape
- A true awareness and understanding of diversity and inclusiveness strategies to incorporate into all aspects of our recruiting strategy
- Familiar with and excited by the unique set of hiring challenges which will arise recruiting at a startup
- Understands Recruiting metrics, reporting, and can identify areas of improvement and prescribe a plan of action
Not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your experiences don’t perfectly align, but you think you’d be a great addition to our team, we’d still love to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks
At Airkit, we want our teammates to feel cared for, wherever they are in life. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Unlimited time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible Spending Stipend for you to spend wherever it will benefit you most
- Monthly Team Events & quarterly Hackdays
At Airkit, we are thoughtful about compensation and take into consideration a variety of factors which may influence salary such as experience, skills, geography and alignment with our values. Additionally, every employee at Airkit is an owner and we offer a meaningful equity share for all our teammates. Learn more about Airkit benefits here.
Airkit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.