Airkit began in 2018 when co-founders Adam Evans and Stephen Ehikian wanted to enable leading brands to connect with their customers in a new, digital way. As consumers of many products, they couldn’t understand why, in the age of big data, AI, cloud computing, and connected products, their interactions with companies were so impersonal, reactive, and time-consuming.
The Airkit team previously founded and built RelateIQ (sold to Salesforce in 2014). We witnessed first hand how every aspect of the relationship between companies and their customers was changing. Everyone and everything is now connected, and customer expectations are rapidly increasing.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company launched publicly in October 2020. Since then, we have seen the rapid adoption & expansion of our product within leading Fortune 500 brands and hyper-growth businesses, world-wide.
- Meet and exceed quotas of qualified pipeline, meetings, and activities
- Manage prospects from lead generation through demos with the ability to articulate value proposition and navigate objections
- Conduct daily calling and outbound lead generation activities
- Build territory plans and detailed account based sales strategies with Account Executives
- Conduct web and phone based introductory conversations, discovery sessions and initial demos to drive prospect engagement
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain and report on activities and metrics
- Travel for team events, conferences, trade shows, and customers
- Effectively work with marketing, product, design, and engineering teams to test product assumptions and provide a feedback loop from our customers
- Able to attract top tier talent
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- Proven track record achieving measurable and quantifiable goals in a previous role
- Desire and ability to go above and beyond to ensure that our customers have a great experience working with us at every part of their journey
- You are great at improvising and thinking of creative ways to address customer challenges through non-traditional approaches
- Success within an early stage environment – strong contributor in building winning products, playbooks, teams and cultures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven track record of success interacting with colleagues in cross-functional teams
- Ability to operate in fast iterative cycles
- Previous experience in a Sales Development role, or comparable experience in lead generation, sales or marketing
- SaaS experience strongly preferred and Sales & CX SaaS experience is a huge plus
- Experience working in a B2B environment with mid-market to enterprise customers
At Airkit, we want our teammates to feel cared for, wherever they are in life. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Stipend for productivity, health & wellness
- Monthly Team Events & quarterly Hackdays
- Work location may be flexible if approved by the company except that the position may not be performed remotely from Colorado
Not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your experiences don’t perfectly align, but you think you’d be a great addition to our team, we’d still love to hear from you.
Airkit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.