Technical Solutions Consultant
As a Technical Solutions Consultant at Airbase, you will act as the technical subject matter expert and serve as a trusted advisor for existing Mid-Market and Enterprise customers, consulting Airbase install base to drive adoption and value realization. Additionally you will identify new business opportunities as their business process transformation consultant for up-selling, and increasing individual account values. You will work closely with the Customer Success team, effectively communicating Airbase’s product benefits and features to customers by delivering tailored product demonstrations, architecting complex technical and accounting implementations, and serve as an internal consultant to Airbase customer facing teams. Ideally, you will be equally driven by a customer-centric mentality as well as a desire to close new business.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the Customer Success & Account Management teams, effectively communicating Airbase’s technical accounting features and benefits to customers by delivering tailored product demonstrations. Focus areas include Netsuite and Sage Intacct integrations.
- Work with customers to problem-solve technical hurdles, and propose effective product implementations for each customer with a deep understanding of the full range of integration and configuration options.
- Work directly with onboarding consultants to support more complex technical & accounting implementations of Airbase.
- Design and document the integration and spend workflow architecture considering the customer’s requirements around SOX compliance and employee experience.
- Create solution design documents and present them to clients for review and feedback.
- Support technical documentation and maintenance of our internal knowledge base for customer use cases and best practices.
- Partner closely with the product and product marketing team to ensure customer feedback and pain points are heard, reviewed, and prioritized when needed.
What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years of experience with NetSuite. NetSuite certifications are a big bonus.
- Experience integrating systems with ERP or external audit/internal audit/procurement/GL accounting professional experience.
- Experience integrating or implementing systems such as P2P, HRIS, ticketing, SSO, CLM.
- Integration coding experience is beneficial but not required.
- Ability to translate highly technical information for audiences with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- A continual learner and open to learning new technologies that Airbase may roll out in the future.
- Experience working with product and engineering teams.
- A relentless focus on business process transformation and value creation.
- Experience in customer facing roles and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work US hours (EDT or PDT).
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.