Airbase is the top-ranked modern spend management platform for businesses with 100-5,000 employees. It’s the best way to control spending, close the books faster, and manage financial risk. Airbase software offers modules for Guided Procurement, Accounts Payable Automation, Expense Management, and a flexible corporate card program on a single collaborative platform. It can be implemented in full or as individual modules. Airbase automates all spending workflows and guides the process for all purchases — procure, pay, close. It brings efficiency to complex business processes like multi-stakeholder compliance and accounting needs like multi-subsidiaries, amortizations, and purchase orders. Flexible intake and approval workflows ensure oversight across all stakeholders and spend compliance. Airbase integrates with your other business systems and seamlessly syncs to popular general ledgers. Employees and accounting teams love using Airbase.
- Deliver features in an end-to-end manner: technical design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership and own specific areas of the Airbase platform.
- Work closely with Product Managers to translate product requirements to engineering specifications.
- Lead code review efforts and quality efforts in your area of ownership.
- Participate in product discussions, taking ownership and initiative.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers.
- At least 8 years experience developing web applications and backend services in a professional setting.
- You should have played a lead role in building, shipping and maintaining a non-trivial production service.
- Strong experience with Python / Django or the Java ecosystem.
- Must have an excellent understanding of how the web works.
- Familiar with modern engineering practices: code reviews, continuous-deployment, automated testing.
- Must be willing to constantly learn new things.
- Passionate about joining a small team and building a company.
Nice to haves:
- A history of working on side/hobby projects and contributing to open source projects is a plus.
- You've worked at a startup before.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity packages, comprehensive benefit plans, parental leave, and generous time off for all of our full-time roles.